Sunday 17 February 2013

I believe in pink

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.  - Audrey Hepburn

On the needles, I have Brigid.  Pattern calls it a jacket, but I'd call it a cropped cardigan.  Either way, mine is in bright fuschia.  It's done in pieces to give the garment structure, and I realize I don't mind seaming most of the time.  I have the back and both sleeves done, and have started the first front panel.

I also have my yarn challenge project for Soper Creek Yarn (my LYS).  The yarn chosen is sport-weight, so it'll take a while but I like the colours and my project will be cute when done.  Still a mystery for now:)  Stay tuned for details!


No comments:

Post a Comment