Saturday 9 January 2016

Distracted by a Mystery

I popped on to my LYS' group page on Ravelry today and found a post suggesting we join in the KAL for Alana Dakos - Never Not Knitting.  I like to join in when my local store has a contest or activity to support the store and the knitting community so I bought the pattern and the yarn today to join in.
I have never knit a 'mystery' project before, where clues are given out a few at a time.  It's a shawl, like the background of the picture above.  I've chose a pastel coloured yarn, a new-ish colour for me.  It's Briggs and Little Regal, a yarn I've used before.


 I chose it to try a colour close to the Pantone colours of the year, Rose Quartz and Serenity (pale pink and pale greyish-blue):
We'll see how it goes, this mystery project!

2 comments:

  1. mystery knits are fun - especially in a group when everyone is sharing their progress. Post pics so we can follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post as soon as I can - have to wait til clue 2 is out before I can post pictures of clue 1. And I have to get knitting!

    ReplyDelete